A NH Forest Products Markets Update webinar took place on December 9th, 2021.
Experts representing a range of New Hampshire Forest products markets spoke to 61 attendees about their market observations and expectations. Additional information was provided from the New Hampshire Division of Forests and Lands, the Northeast State Foresters Association (NEFA), Innovative Natural Resource Solutions (INRS), and the New Hampshire Timberland Owners Association.
This program was co-sponsored by NH Division of Forests and Lands, NH Timberland Owners Association, and NH Sustainable Forestry Initiative State Implementation Committee. Support was also provided by the USDA Forest Service.
The webinar lasted approximately 1 hour; see the agenda below for topics, speakers and the start time for each speaker.
Welcome – Andy Fast, UNH Cooperative Extension (00:00:00)
- Will Guinn – Division of Forests and Lands (00:03:41)
- Jasen Stock – NHTOA (00:13:40)
- Charlie Levesque – INRS (00:21:50)
- Rich Roy – Burgess BioPower (00:27:36)
- Leo Maslan – Finch (00:30:53)
- Bruce Dahn – HHP (00:41:07)
- Ted Coombs – Ossipee Mountain Land Company (00:47:55)
- Rich Roy – Milan Lumber (00:53:29)
- Ed Witt – Madison Lumber (00:55:13)
Conclusion – Andy Fast (00:58:49)
NH Forest Products Markets and Policy Update – 12.9.2021 is written by jma1111 for extension.unh.edu