Summary of Position
Acceptable minimum level of education
Acceptable minimum years of experience
Other minimum qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Two years experience in higher education, noncredit programming, workforce training, industry and trade associations, conference coordination, or related field.
- Experience working within a topic area related to business & industry, technology, natural resources, or related field.
- Proficient use of communication technology such as computers, Microsoft tools, email, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in marketing and/or sales.
- Experience in project management and/or Lean continuous process improvement.
- Experience with Salesforce (customer relationship management), Drupal (content management system), Destiny One (enrollment management system).
- Manage ongoing logistics open enrollment programming.
- Expand current program offerings and develop programs in new topic areas.
- Support marketing and operations teams in program implementation.
- Engage with internal and external partners on collaborative programming and partnerships.
- Evaluate programming on an ongoing basis.
- Develop and track program specific budgets.
- Assist in topic specific marketing strategy and implementation.
- Supervise part-time and work study staff, as assigned.
- Research industry trends and competing programming.
- Participate in institutional professional development and training.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
The University System of New Hampshire is an Equal Opportunity/Equal Access/Affirmative Action employer. The University System is committed to creating an environment that values and supports diversity and inclusiveness across our campus communities and encourages applications from qualified individuals who will help us achieve this mission. The University System prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, or marital status, genetic information, and political orientation. Application by members of all underrepresented groups is encouraged. Hiring is contingent upon eligibility to work in the U.S.