A Vitamix blender is more than just an average mixer. Vitamix machines are renowned as the world’s most versatile and durable blenders. What sets them apart from the competition?
First, Vitamix blenders are capable of preparing anything from frozen dessert to hot soup. When it comes to processing ingredients, they can chop, blend, cream, puree, pulverize and more! The blade used in each Vitamix machine is made from hardened stainless steel, so they’re long-lasting and durable. Thanks to these super sharp blades and their powerful motors, they can make whole foods into liquids and blend every ingredient while retaining all of the nutrients.
Vitamix blenders are also made in the USA, in Cleveland, Ohio, and they have the best warranty of any blender on the market that covers the machine for 5-7 years with normal regular use and proper care, depending on the model you buy. Vitamix blenders are used by professional chefs in restaurants across the country and can provide you with commercial-quality blending in your home. Additionally, they’re perfect for people with limited diets, such as vegans and vegetarians!
Vitamix machines are the jack of all trades and more when it comes to comparing blenders. It’s plain to see why everyone wants one.
As of 2018, the current lineup of Vitamix blenders include:
- Vitamix Ascent – This innovative blender features five program settings which automatically detect the size of the container for the perfect consistency.
- Vitamix Explorian – Powerful features at a valuable price, it features a dial for variable speeds including a pulse feature.
- Vitamix G – It’s most advanced blender features a touchscreen control panel, quiet motor, and low-profile container
- Vitamix Personal – Features a smaller container as well as personal cup container for smoothies on the go.
- Vitamix Professional – 5 pre-programmed settings and a 64oz container with its most powerful motor.
For more information on Vitamix blenders, visit our Vitamix comparison guide!